These gazpacho shooters with cucumber ribbons are a refreshing appetizer that is easy to make and can be prepared in advance for large parties. The crunch of tangy marinated cucumbers provides a nice contrast to the smoothness of the gazpacho. If you don't have time to slice and skewer ribbons of cucumber, you can also chop them into small pieces and sprinkle onto the top of each glass of gazpacho.
- Prepare a batch of gazpacho according to our recipe.
- Marinate the cucumber ribbons overnight in the refrigerator by mixing together all ingredients but the cucumber and gazpacho and then adding in the cucumber ribbons and stirring to saturate them. If the liquid does not cover them, you can add a little water to bring up the level of liquid, making sure to stir everything together before leaving to marinate.
- Fill shot glasses with gazpacho.
- Thread each cucumber ribbon onto a toothpick.
- Top shot glasses with cucumber skewers.
A full batch of our gazpacho recipe will be enough for 50-75 shooters of gazpacho. You can halve the batch if you won't need that much or you can just portion what you need and store the rest in the fridge for a meal later in the week.